Access Equipment - Buying for Trade, Business or a Public Body
At Precipitous we work with any business no matter the size or type business. Please contact us for a credit account application form.
Buying for Government, Local Authorities, Emergency Services, Schools, Hospitals or Universities?
We can offer full account terms for these types of organisations. You can order by phone, or online and simply quote a valid purchase order authorisation and we can start processing your order. We will require a copy of the order prior to despatch, but there is no requirement to complete a credit account application.
Organisations that can buy with a purchase order include:
- Universities and Colleges
- Hospitals & Local Health Organisations
- All Emergency Services
- Central, Civil Government Departments and Agencies
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies (listed in the latest edition of the Civil Service Yearbook)
- Wider Public Sector Organisations such as Local Authorities and Counties
- Councils, Education, Health Authorities, Emergency Services
What are Your Standard Terms?
Precipitous Ltd credit terms are pretty much standard. We accept accounts on the basis of 30 day payment terms, unless otherwise agreed.
We check all references supplied on the account application form and complete a rigorous credit check on each applicant. This process usually takes a few hours, Mon-Fri, and we will generally be touch to confirm that everything is fine and that you can start ordering.