Black Anodised Aluminium Scaffold Tube is frequently used in the Entertainment and Live Events industries as well as within the scaffolding and construction industries.
The black anodising provides a smooth matt black finish that is hard wearing and durable.
Our Aluminium Scaffold Tube Specification:
- Supplied as a full 20ft (6096mm) length or cut to size as required
- 48.3mm +/-0.5mm (1 29/32”) Outer Diameter
- 4.47mm +/-0.56mm (7 swg) Wall Thickness
- Certified to BSEN 755
- Supplied self-coloured but can be anodised or powder coated to order
- Alloy / Temper 6082 T6
- Tensile Strength 290N/mm2
- Yield Strength 250N/mm2
- Elongation (on 50mm) 6%
- Etched and anodised in accordance with BS3987/1991 and the Qualanod quality control standard AA25 Unicol Anolok
We supply aluminium scaffolding poles as full 20ft lengths or cut to size as required.
Pricing starts at £2.8 plus VAT per foot. With quantity discounts available.
Delivery within the M25 or 25 miles of Croydon is £25 plus VAT for this item.
Nationwide delivery is available, please contact us for a quote.