Lyte Heavy Duty Class 1 Industrial 2 & 3 Section Rope Operated Extension Ladders, for the ultimate in strength and rigidity.
Available in extended lengths from 5.95m to 15.37m
For the ultimate in strength and rigidity, choose our Heavy Duty BS2037 Class 1 Rope Operated Industrial Extension Ladders. Recognised throughout the country as some of the toughest ladders around. Extra width, sturdy box section stiles, flat topped D-shaped rungs, electroplated fittings and solid rubber feet make this the sturdiest Class 1 Ladder there is. This range of ladders has been made in the UK for over 50 years and have an immediate feel of “built to last” quality to them.
Suitable for daily use in the most demanding environments from building sites to manufacturing facilities.
- Rope operated and with wall wheels for easy extending even to the highest of heights
- Automatic gravity catches offer failsafe locking when extending the ladder
- Available in 2 & 3 Section Double or Triple/Treble Extension Ladder Models
- Certified to BS2037 Class 1
- Now fitted with the new comfortable D-shaped rung and solid moulded rubber feet at both ends
- 175kg Maximum Load (27.5st)
APPLICATION: This product is designed to be used in in more demanding and extreme industrial situations. These are extremely high quality products designed for the heaviest and toughest work.
|No. of Sections||2 & 3|
|Closed Length (m)||No|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|