This is a 1.8m long by 0.85m wide Lyte HiLyte 500 Industrial Scaffold Tower, available with Platform Heights from 2.2m to 12.2m in 0.5m increments.
UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) Delivery is free and takes 5-7 working days. For Next day delivery please call us on 020 8684 6999 for a quote.
- Made in Britain
- Tested and Kitemarked to BSEN1004:2004
- Dual brake ON/OFF system on castors for secure and reliable braking
- 3T – Through the trap build method
- Quick release pull rings with stainless steel pins on all braces – simple and reliable, doesn’t jam or rust up.
- Deck length of 1.8m
- Easy brace identification – Smooth or Ribbed tubing indicates brace length
- Wide ladders with hexagonal rungs – For Easier climbing and additional safety
- All stabilisers feature large articulated rubber feet
- Frame width of 0.85m
- Platform Length of 1.8m
- Extruded tube diameter of 50.8mm (2”)
- Extruded tube thickness of 1.6mm
- 3mm thick frame spigots
- Extruded aluminium ladder rung and stile
- All castings are heat treated gravity castings
- Stainless steel brace locking pins
- Articulated rubber feet
- Spring steel frame interlock clips
- Reinforced platforms
Platform Height is listed as the maximum height of the top platform level of the tower, i.e. the maximum height at which you can place your feet.
Working Height is assumed to be 2m above this. But depending on the work you are carrying out you may need to decrease this amount.
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|