Lyte Class 1 Industrial 2 & 3 Section Extension Ladders, for regular trade and industrial use.
Available in extended lengths from 4.2m to 10.46m
For the extra strength and rigidity, choose our BS2037 Class 1 Industrial ladders. Recognised throughout the country as some of the toughest ladders around. With the exception of our heavy duty range of course. Made with extra sturdy box section stiles, combined with flat topped and comfortable D-shaped rungs. The feet are made of solid moulded rubber for added grip and longevity. This range of ladders have an immediate feel of “built to last” quality to them.
Suitable for daily use in the most demanding environments from building sites to manufacturing facilities.
- Available in 2 & 3 Section Double or Triple/Treble Extension Ladder Models
- Certified to BS2037 Class 1
- Now fitted with the new comfortable D-shaped rung and solid moulded rubber feet at both ends
- A cost effective alternative to the heavy duty range, these ladders are easy to handle yet incredibly rigid in relation to weight
- 175kg Maximum Load (27.5st)
APPLICATION: This product is designed to be used in in more demanding and extreme industrial situations. These are high quality products designed for heavy and frequent use.
|No. of Sections||2 & 3|
|Closed Length (m)||No|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|
|Standard||BS2037 Class 1|