You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lyte Telescopic Mobile Working Platforms
The Lyte Telescopic Work Platforms offer a safe and convenient way to work at height.
The Lyte Telescopic Mobile Working Platforms are designed to close the gap between ladders and scaffolds: they offer a comfortable, large platform, are fast to be deployed and offer compact storage and transport dimensions.
Available in 3 sizes from the 3 to 5 Tread through the 4 to 7 Tread and all the way up to the 6 to 9 Tread.
- Platform heights
- 0.80 / 1.06 / 1.31m for the 3 to 5 Tread
- 1.07 / 1.32 / 1.58 / 1.83 for the 4 to 7 Tread
- 1.54 / 1.79 / 2.05 / 2.30 for the 6 to 9 Tread
- Giving a maximum working height of 4.3m for the largest model
- Large standing platform - With integral guard rail, knee rail and toe boards.
- Easy to operate - Rung by rung height adjustment based on push-up ladder principle.
- Very stable – Due to extendable stabilisers on both sides.
- Twin tool trays – Two larges tray for tools and small parts.
- Compact dimensions when folded - Therefore easy to transport and store.
- High-strength – Due to a special connection between rungs and stiles.
- Highly mobile - Can be easily pushed thanks to pair of wheels, even when erected.
|No. of Sections||No|
|No. of Treads||No|
|Open Height (m)||No|
|Max. footprint (m)||No|
|Footpoint, stabiliser rod retracted L x W (m)||No|
|Folded Down (with wheels) (m)||No|
|Folded Down (without wheels) (m)||No|
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|Closed Length (m)||No|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|
Write Your Own Review