Out of stock, new Zarges Teletowers available here
Fully working and in good clean condition!
The World’s First Telescopic Scaffold Tower
The Teletower Telescopic Tower Fits in the boot of an estate car yet gives a 4m working height
Toeboards are included with this model.
- Telescopic Mechanism – The unique telescopic mechanism gives platform heights from 0.33m to 2m, giving you a working height of up to 4m.
- Podium Step Replacement – Low level fixed height options of 33cms and 66cms allow the teletower to be used in place of a podium step as well.
- Large folding aluminium work platform – Offering a 1.4m x 0.7m platform with a trapdoor
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes – Saves you time and greatly improves efficiency when used on small jobs
- Comprised of only two parts – Just the tower and platform components meaning no more parts to lose on site
- Integral stabilising legs and Locking castors – Providing you with a safe and secure working platform
- Small folded size – Can be transported in an estate car or small van
- Single person operation – Designed to be used by just one operative
- Safe Working Load of 150kg
- Conforms to EN1004
|No. of Sections||No|
|No. of Treads||No|
|Open Height (m)||No|
|Max. footprint (m)||1.84 x 1.17|
|Footpoint, stabiliser rod retracted L x W (m)||1.4 x 0.75|
|Folded Down (with wheels) (m)||1.05 x 0.81 x 0.42|
|Folded Down (without wheels) (m)||0.83 x 0.81 x 0.42|
|Platform Height (m)||0.33 / 0.61 / 1.00 / 1.25 / 1.50 / 1.75 / 2.00|
|Closed Length (m)||No|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||4.00|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|