This is a 1.8m long by 0.85m wide USED Youngman BOSS Camlock AGR (Advanced Guard Rail) Scaffold Tower, available with Platform Heights from 2.2m to 12.2m in 0.5m increments.
Delivery is free within the M25 or 25 miles of Croydon. Please call us on 020 8684 6999 for a nationwide delivery quote.
All of our refurbished scaffold towers are in full working order and come with all components as per the manufacturer’s specification. Including Adjustable Legs, Toeboards and Stabilisers (height dependent). They may have scrapes, marks and minor dents. They may have dirt on them, if you require an especially clean tower please ask us before ordering and we will see what is available.
- Integral ladders
- Safety – guardrail in place before user ascends the platform
- Tower rigidity – created by positive Cam-Lock action
- Fewer components – quicker & simpler build
- Easy to use Cam-Lock – patent pending
- Clearly identifiable locking mechanism
- Minimise loss – AGR frames less susceptible to loss and damage than braces
- Frame horizontals have 500mm spacing and ribbed tubing for increased grip
- Frame width of 850mm
- Deck length of 1.8m
- Self-closing trapdoors & windlock clips
- Safe working load of 275kg per platform level up to a maximum of 950kg per tower (including self-weight)
- Patented double action trigger operated locking claws
- Floating spigots for easy assembly & dismantling
- 150mm trail/no trail locking castors
- Unique deck profile protects edge of deck board
- Modular toeboard system
Platform Height is listed as the maximum height of the top platform level of the tower, i.e. the maximum height at which you can place your feet.
Working Height is assumed to be 2m above this. But depending on the work you are carrying out you may need to decrease this amount.
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|Dimensions Folded (m)||No|
|Max. footprint (m)||No|
|Footpoint, stabiliser rod retracted L x W (m)||No|