This is a 2.5m long by 1.45m wide Youngman BOSS Zone:1 GRP Scaffold Tower, available with Platform Heights from 1.2m to 12.2m in 0.5m increments.
The Youngman BOSS Zone:1 scaffold tower is an industrial fibreglass modular access tower system. Designed for use in the most demanding of environments. These heavy duty towers are non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-oxidising.
UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) Delivery is free and takes 5-7 working days. For Next day delivery please call us on 020 8684 6999 for a quote.
- Strong and durable. Made from fibreglass (GRP) that is non-conductive, non-sparking, non-corrosive and non-oxidising
- Frame collar encapsulates the GRP tube eliminating accidental damage during assembly and transportation
- Frame interlocking clip is retained in the collar thereby reducing wear and tear
- 30kg side loading as required by EN1004
- Colour coded hook – ensures the braces are easy to identify
- Improved frame design enables quick assembly
- Safe working load of 220kg per platform level
Platform Height is listed as the maximum height of the top platform level of the tower, i.e. the maximum height at which you can place your feet.
Working Height is assumed to be 2m above this. But depending on the work you are carrying out you may need to decrease this amount.
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|Dimensions Folded (m)||N/A|
|Max. footprint (m)||N/A|
|Footpoint, stabiliser rod retracted L x W (m)||N/A|