No longer stocked - Try the significantly cheaper Lyte 3 Part Fibreglass Combination Ladders instead
Important note: We no longer stock Zarges products, this page is for informational purposes for past customers only
The product userguide can still be found here
Zarges Industrial Skymaster Combination Ladders
A 3 part fibreglass combination ladder with 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
The Industrial and Trade Skymaster Ladders have been a huge success for many years across Europe. Now a Skymaster ladder suitable for use near electrical hazards is available.
Making use of insulated fibreglass (GRP) stiles the Fibreglass Skymaster is ideal for use in power stations, on railways and anywhere in and around live cabling or electrical hazards.
- 3 section fibreglass ladder for “A” frame configurations.
- Wide stabiliser bar with anti-slip feet on bottom ladder section.
- The rung hooks and locking tabs prevent slipping whilst in use and in transport.
- Tough nylon restraints with sewn-in tabs to prevent splaying.
- Robust stile guides encompass the whole stile; with plastic inserts to ensure smooth operation.
- An extremely rigid ladder with strong connections between the rungs and stiles.
- Replaceable plastic end caps ensure firm positioning whilst minimising the risk of slipping.
- Certified to EN131 (150 kg static load rating).
- Spare parts are readily available should you damage your combination ladders.
|No. of Sections||3|
|Closed Length (m)||2.45|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||4.1|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||5.8|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|