Important note: We no longer stock Zarges products, this page is for informational purposes for past customers only
Suitable for a multitude of uses with compact transport dimensions.
Can be used as a single ladder, a stepladder with double-sided access or as a practical work platform.
- Easy to store and transport with four folding sections.
- Can be used as a lean-to ladder with / without 4th section as stand-off
- As a stepladder it can be ascended from both sides
- Manufactured from high strength aluminium extrusion
- High-strength connection between rung and stile.
- External width of ladder body: 350 mm
- Optional platform and handrail available for 42383 & 42381
- Standard: EN 131, 150 kilo rating
|Dimensions Folded (m)||No|
|Length as lean-to ladder (m)||No|
|Working height as lean-to ladder (ca. m)||No|
|Height to Top Rung as Stepladder (m)||No|
|Working height as stepladder (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|No. of Treads||No|
|Closed Length (m)||No|
|Open Height (m)||No|
|Base Spread (m)||No|
|Base Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|
|No. of Sections||No|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||No|