You have no items in your shopping cart.
Important note: We no longer stock Zarges products, this page is for informational purposes for past customers only
The product userguide can still be found here
Reachmaster the new Mobile Scaffold Tower from Zarges.
Reach heights quickly and safely: folding base unit with compact closed dimensions for transport; quickly erected using frames and braces that snap into place.
- Scaffolding size, approx.: 1.80 m x 0.68 m
- Eight different working heights from 2.5 metres up to 8.5 metres
- Folding base frame is ideal for rapid erection and dismantling
- Minimum space required for transport and storage (folding frame only 1900 mm x 960 mm x 360 mm when closed)
- Mobile, will also go through doorways (model 5600101)
- Certified to EN 1004 Class 3 (can be loaded up to 200 kg/m2)
- Safe working load: 210 kg
- Erected using 3T method (Through The Trap)
- Robust - Ø 50 mm frames and braces
1. Folding base frameThe folding frame can be easily transported and stored due to its compact closed dimensions (1900mm x 960mm x 360mm) It is easy to erect and dismantle quickly and safely
2. Frames & spring clipsRobust Ø50mm frames are easily locked in place using spring clips
4. Trapdoor platformPlatform size approximately 1.80m x 0.68m
5. StabilisersFour stabilisers included from 1.7m platform height and above • Choose option 5600103-OUT
7. ToeboardsToeboards included from 2.5m platform height and above. Also available as optional extra for lower heights
8. Aluminium spigotsTough double walled aluminium spigots that can withstand rigorous use
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
Write Your Own Review