Important note: We no longer stock Zarges products, this page is for informational purposes for past customers only
NEW Improved Zarges Sherpascopic height-adjustable Podium Step (work platform) With several major enhancements over previous models
Enhancements of the NEW sherpascopic
- New Platform – A special anti-cut deign on the platform edges greatly reduces the risk of injury whilst handling the product
- New Guardrail – The new guardrail offers an automatically closing gate to provide the user with full 360° protection against falls
- New telescopic system – The height adjustment of the new Sherpascopic utilises a gravity latch located at the users hand level. Replacing the twist and lock method of the old Sherpascopic the new system is more intuitive and easier to reach.
- New Stabilisers – The new stabilisers are telescopic allowing them to be used on uneven surfaces, they also face inwards towards the platform providing enhanced stability when in use.
- Large Enclosed Platform with toeboards – The large working area of 600 x 420mm makes working easier and helps to reduce fatigue.
- Compact folded size – the compact folded size allows easy transport and storage, the large diameter wheels allow the Sherpascopic to be easily moved around whilst folded on site
- Replaceable two part plastic end caps - Ensuring good positioning whilst minimising the risk of a slip.
- Working on stairs and uneven surfaces – The Sherpascopic can be adjusted so that it can work on stairs and uneven ground, a feature not found in most other podium steps or work platforms
- High stability – due to the integral stabilisers giving the Sherpascopic a large base area they are very unlikely to topple, as has been known to happen with traditional podium steps
- No surfing – “surfing” is the practise by which people in a podium step pull themselves along whilst on the platform, seemingly saving themselves precious seconds but frequently ending in them toppling over and leading to serious injuries. The Sherpascopic is designed in such a way that it cannot be “surfed”
- Designed for one person operation - Can be rapidly erected and used by one person
- All in one construction - Means no lost parts
- Standards Compliant – the Sherpascopic is certified to NF P93-352, frequently other makes of podium step are not made to any kind of standard, let alone certified to them
|No. of Sections||No|
|No. of Treads||No|
|Open Height (m)||No|
|Max. footprint (m)||No|
|Footpoint, stabiliser rod retracted L x W (m)||No|
|Folded Down (with wheels) (m)||No|
|Folded Down (without wheels) (m)||No|
|Platform Height (m)||No|
|Closed Length (m)||No|
|Extended Length (m)||No|
|2-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Working Height (m)||No|
|3-Part Extended Length (m)||No|
|Stabiliser Bar Width (m)||No|
|Stile Dimensions (mm)||No|